Document Services AssistantAugust 11, 2022 5:05 pm
Are you looking to join an award-winning company that puts their people first? We're looking for a document services assistant to join our busy and sociable client services and facilities team.
We can offer you:
- A competitive package, with annual salary reviews
- Great employee benefits
- The support and encouragement of a great team behind you who want to help you thrive
We work as part of the wider document services team to provide a professional high quality and efficient full range of document related services to the firm. Handling the processing of printing, scanning, document creation/editing, records management and transportation work requests.
Key duties will include:
- Completing printing requests from a variety of different sources, outputting requests to production print engines, MFDs and wide format printers in standard and full bleed format as requested.
- Creating, editing, converting and enhancing documents to and from multiple formats
- Creating electronic bundles and completion bibles
- Scanning documents using production scanners, MFDs and wide format devices. Ensuring all pages are legible, correctly rotated, no pages are missing and poor quality documents are enhanced
- Preparation and re-preparation of documents – removal of and adding of documents to and from envelopes, all types of bindings e.g. staples, paperclips, treasury tags, wallets and header sheets etc.
- Transferring of data to and from removable media, cloud based solutions, document and case management systems
- Liaising with clients to manage deadlines and any subsequent queries
- Processing and distributing incoming documents and items within set SLAs, ensuring everything is logged and traceable
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience of working in a similar role within professional services
- Ability and knowledge to operate a variety of print room equipment including printers, scanners and finishers
- Excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office products and PDF software. Knowledge of I-manage and Uniflow and Fiery would also be beneficial
- First rate written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines, whist remaining calm and professional
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
The client services and facilities team are an integeral part of the business operations team- we ensure the day-to-day operations are completed efficiently to aid and support the firm. Our Business Operations Group is made up of business professionals who work with our legal professionals to provide market leading expertise to our clients. The Groups include; Finance, Operations, HR, Marketing, IT, Risk and Executive Leadership team.
Let us introduce ourselves…
Shakespeare Martineau is a Top 55 law firm that combines creativity, commerciality, and clarity. We work with blue-chip companies, leading organisations, high street brands and individuals across the country.
As enterprising and original thinkers, we’re driven to create exceptional experiences for our clients and our people. We handle personal and business-critical issues and game-changing deals across many dynamic sectors. It’s stimulating and rewarding.
We’re hardworking and deeply ambitious about creating opportunities for our employees; to move forward and achieve our ambition together. We provide an environment in which you’re supported to reach your potential.
Our people have a blend of excellent technical and business skills with the talent to do things differently.
How we work
We embrace agile working and offer a blended approach to where and how we work.
We appreciate that people have different needs and preferences and we’re keen to be flexible, after all, we value what you do, not where you do it.
We have hubs in Birmingham, Leicester, London, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon and Sheffield. This role will be based at our Stratford hub.
Please be aware, for some vacancies, where we receive high numbers of applications we may need to bring the close date forward.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken, confirmation of employment will be subject to a variety of checks which will be carried out once an offer of employment is accepted. Details of the checks can be found here.
Shakespeare Martineau is a committed equal opportunities employer. We seek to attract, develop and retain talented people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. We value and respect individuality and encourage a culture within our business where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths and experiences. Everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, regardless of their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
This post was written by webjuice